Monday, January 31, 2011

Laughter

One thing I love, love, LOVE about my relationship with my husband is how we are constantly making each other laugh. 

Laughter is medicine.  My best friend is a lymphoma survivor, God bless her.  She would watch "I Love Lucy" often when she was sick because she knew that it was helpful.  We often call each other on our worst days because we know that the other will listen, but also because we can make each other laugh over our worst times.  Looking at pictures of us brings me so much happiness because all I do is giggle over some of the silliest things that we would do together.

If you don't get a good laugh from the following two minute clip, I challenge you to find something that will.  Jeff Allen is a comedian that my husband and I enjoy watching very much.  Here is one of our favorite clips:



No comments:

Post a Comment