Monday, January 24, 2011

Fluoridation IV

It's amazing what a company would go through to protect their products.  Don't get me wrong, I understand when one sells something that many will buy, it's difficult to stop selling it even when you should.  It is REALLY hard to give up the thing that puts food on your table.  I just used to hope that once a company realizes that their product is poisoning people, that they would stop.  I guess not everyone has that kind of integrity which is very sad.

Here is the fourth and final video, enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. There are many large scientific studies to show that that drinking fluoridated water has no effect on cavity reduction and to show that it causes cancer and other health problems. The best source for scientific information on fluoridation can be found here: (www.fluoridealert.org).
    If fluoride were "proven," there should be evidence of its glory in Kentucky, which has been 100% fluoridated for over 40 years. Kentucky, however, leads the nation in the number of dental cavities in children, and in the number of completely toothless adults, according to government records. The same ineffectiveness is evident in many states and cities.

    Most of Europe (16 countries) has rejected fluoridation and is 98% fluoride free. and the WHO reports that they have a better tooth decay rate than any fluoridated country.
    If you want fluoride in your water, put it in your own glass of water; leave the rest of us out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am with you 100% and then some as far as your last comment: if you want to drink the poison, keep it in your own glass. My husband and I are considering a whole house filter and we've even looked at reverse osmosis. I may not drink the water out of the tap, but I wash my vegetables in tap water so I'm sure there is some of that junk in our food if not our water. Disgusting!

    Thank you so much for that enlightening feedback!

    ReplyDelete