Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Body's Natural Defenses

As I said in an earlier post, not all MDs are bad.  Furthermore, there is a place for their practice.  I don't condone shunning all medical professionals.  If I am sick, I will see someone who can guide me back to wellness.  I advise anyone to do the same thing.  I just don't believe that every time I get ill pharmaceuticals are the way to wellness.

I believe the body has a natural ability to heal, many scientists like Dr. Gary Null would agree with me.  Sometimes we need professionals like him to guide us in boosting the body's natural defenses when it is overwhelmed with illness.  Pharmeceuticals don't necessarily funcition that way, at least I don't know of any that do. 

I mentioned before that AIDS is an illness that is cureable.  MDs are likely to prescribe a drug which most doctors will admit is NOT a cure.  In the following video Null explains that there is another way, a way to healing in fact.

Here is part 1 of Tony Brown's Journal with Gary Null:


No comments:

Post a Comment