Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cosmetics/ Make-up



I’m very careful about what I put on my skin.  If I apply it to my skin, it may be absorbed into my bloodstream.  Over the past two or three years, I’ve been finding more cosmetics in their natural form.

My favorite cosmetics are made by Ecco Bella.  Their make-up is made up of natural ingredients.  They admit that other than their Shampoo, Conditioner, Mascara and Natural Foundation all of their products are preservative free.  They also mention that their mascara contains paraben.  Now, even though I wish that the mentioned products were as natural as their other products are, because they warn their consumers that the mentioned items aren’t quite where they would like them to be, I trust them more.  At least I know where they are and they aren’t hiding information that I would need to know.  I use their eye shadow, blush and eye pencil. 

I don’t wear make-up very often, however, it’s good to know that when I want to, there are wonderful products available.

No comments:

Post a Comment