Monday, January 10, 2011

Diabetes

Dr. Arvay (the chiropractor being interviewed) has been my chiropractor since September and I can tell you that he is excellent.  I am just one of many who have found healing thanks to his guidance.  He believes in what Maximized Living is doing with all of his heart and soul.  After going to Maximized Living for almost a year for various issues, I can see why he believes in what he is doing.  One of problems that he has been working on for the past two months was my lower back pain issue, but it is almost completely gone now.  I feel a little pinch when I lay down sometimes, but it isn't the sharp stabbing pain it was two and a half months ago.

In the following video, he talks about what he does for patients with diabetes.  His methods work, folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment