Monday, January 17, 2011

Workouts IV

I would like to apologize for my long absence.  I suffered food poisoning over the weekend.  Although I didn't get any violent illness as far as vomiting, I did suffer a horrible migraine that is still going away even now.  I will tell more about how I stopped myself from otherwise getting ill from the food poisoning in a later post.  Right now, I'd like to continue providing tools for those of you who want to do surge training.

This is another video provided by Maximized Living.  It will present more tools to add to your surge training toolbox.  You will see some activities that you have learned already, but there are a bunch of new ones as well.  As I mentioned in an earlier post, this doctor does things a little differently because she does each activity for a minute instead of 20 seconds and she doesn't seem to give much time in between activities for rest.  You can use her method of exercise, or you can just add these activities to your normal (20 second activity and 20 second rest) regimen.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment