Friday, January 14, 2011

Workouts

Surge training is a new concept to me.  I love it because it is quick and effective.  I wish I knew about it when I was a personal trainer. 

It is an intense workout that can take as little as 3 to 6 minutes.  Sometimes people train for longer, but how much time do people have in the morning these days?  There are many different types of activities or "tools" that you could use for surge training.  I will be displaying videos the next couple of posts to provide a visual on different types of surge training so you could have the tools to do this on your own at home.  Again, it’s always advisable to check with your doctor before starting an exercise program.

The following video was shown on an earlier post, but here it is again.  I'm showing it again to display "tools" or activities that you can include in your workout.  More on how to do a great workout using your tools in upcoming posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment