Saturday, January 15, 2011

Workout III

The trainer in the following video does things a little differently.  He instructed to work for 20 seconds and rest for 10 seconds (instead of 20).  In another video (to be displayed later), a chiropractor has everyone do an activity for about a minute before they rest for a few seconds and they did this for seven minutes.  As I explained in the previous post, I do 20 seconds of activity and 20 seconds of rest.  I normally use 3 specific tools:  the high knees (like in the video below), jumping jacks and squats.  Sometimes I'll use other tools just to mix things up, but those happen to be my favorite surge training tools.  The idea in all of these ways of doing surge training is the same.  No matter which way you choose, this is a great way to workout; it's fast, fierce and fun! 

More tools are provided in the video below; enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment