Saturday, December 4, 2010

Triguard




If for whatever reason the Wellness Fizz isn’t working, it is time to escalate. The next step for me is Triguard.

As I’ve mentioned, there was a nine year period when I had only 3 illnesses one of which was the flu.  When I told my best friend in New York how sick I was, she actually sent a bottle of Triguard to me via express mail.  This was the first time I’ve seen or used it.  I got over the flu in less than a week and made sure that I had a bottle in my house at all times ever since.

This product has three antibacterial and antiviral compounds in it.  I put 20 drops in water with lemon juice (lots of lemon juice because the taste is quite potent) three times per day and for a few days after I’m better.  I used a chopstick to stir (because I was advised not to use metals with it).  I’ve also used it to fight bladder infections with some additional instruction from my doctor.  The only problem I’ve had with it is when I drank it on an empty stomach.  I’ve learned my lesson, don’t EVER do that.  It made me VERY sick to my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment