Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tooth Powder?



In my determination to get products containing sodium laurel sulfates out of my house, one of the first things I needed to find was good toothpaste.  It took me a while to find toothpaste that I liked. 

There are several brands to try.  Tom’s of Maine has a variety of choices.  They produce toothpastes with different flavors, with or without fluoride and now with or without SLS.  There is another brand of toothpaste with Neem (an herb used for its antibacterial, antiviral and many other healing properties).  I finally ended my search the day that I tried Eco Dent.  What was unique about it was that it’s not toothpaste, but a tooth powder.  The weirdest part is putting the stuff on your toothbrush.  It was the only one that had a flavor that I liked and made my mouth feel clean.

The ones that I’ve mentioned above are only the ones that I’ve tried, but there are others.  Try them out and find one that you like.  I welcome suggestions, comments and questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment