Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays

Miriam Williamson described a study in one of her books that I think about often.  Laboratory rabbits were fed toxic foods in preparation for a study on heart disease.  Oddly, one group of rabbits was 60% less affected by the toxic foods.  It turns out that the intern responsible for feeding these rabbits treated each of them with great affection before feeding them.  With this in mind, another experiment was done to see if affection can decrease heart disease.  As they suspected, the rabbits that were touched didn't become nearly as sick as the rabbits that were not touched.


I want to encourage everyone to love up on their families this holiday.  Even if that doesn’t make us healthier, it certainly will make us happier!


I want to wish everyone a wonderful holiday season and I will resume posting after Christmas.


Be well my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment