Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wellness Avenues Page

Please check out Wellness Avenues; the new page on Be Well My Friends.  Wellness Avenues offers a list of sites like the that gives information about wellness

I feel that it is good for everyone to have access to the information that can lead to our health freedom.  I should be able to buy raw milk if I want to for example.  I understand some of the risks involved in drinking raw milk, however, if the farmer tested the milk and it is clean, then I should have the right to drink it if I so choose.  There is a site to help you find a farm that will sell a share of cows.  If you own a cow or a part of a cow, you may drink their milk.  If I don't want to eat GMO food, I should have the right to choose not to eat it if I don't want it.  Some people have allergies to GMO.  I know of someone who can't eat corn without getting sick but she ate some organic corn without a problem at all.  She should be able to choose to eat real corn if she so desires.  The non-GMO project can help people like her find the products that are free of GMOs, plus it will offer updates on the fight against Monsanto.  Need to find a Chiropractor?  The Maximized Living site can help you find a great chiropractor near you!  

I am hoping that the websites that I've provided on this page will allow people to find useful information; for they are all sites that have helped me in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment