Friday, September 9, 2011

Weight Bearing Exercise: Why I Do It

I keep telling family, friends and clients about the many different reasons why I love and highly recommend weight bearing exercise.  Cardio is great too, but I NEED to do weight bearing exercise every week and when I don't; I simply don't feel well.  My back will also make me pay... with pain!  

With the amount of sugar that Americans eat daily, I feel that weight bearing exercise is downright necessary.  It would be best to cut way down on sugar as well, but I understand that dietary change can be a process.  As they are in the process of trying to cut down, however, any exercise would be helpful to their bodies.  Thanks to weight bearing exercise, however, the body will keep burning sugar and fat even when it is not active.  For so many people, that would be beneficial!

No comments:

Post a Comment