Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hope for a Healthy America

We've received so much bad news lately when it comes to health freedom.  As discouraged as I am about it, I still choose to be hopeful. 

I dare to believe that there will be health freedom in the future.  I dare to hope that the small farmers will be able to sell what they produce such as raw milk and fresh organic fruits and vegetables.  Keeping in mind the many trials that we have suffered in history, we've found our way to liberty.  If something isn't right, I dare to believe that it won't last forever.  We were lied to about PCBs, DDT, dioxin and Agent Orange, however, we realized that and did something about it.  The truth about thimerosal is coming out so strongly that they are starting to make mercury free vaccines available.  The truth about how harmful some of these other things are will come out too.  Companies covering it up with protective laws and regulations will delay the truth coming out, but not forever.  It took years to ban DDT, but it eventually was banned.  I believe our toxic world will see the ramifications of the things that were imposed on us eventually and put an end to it.  I just hope that time comes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment