Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gluten Free Pizza Crust

Gordon said...
if you ever come across a wheat free, dairy free pizza do send it this way. I know its pretty unlikely. I don't have issues with wheat and dairy but my wife does, so we don't do it at home and I'm kind of missing it. I totally agree that eating good healthy food makes you look at junk a whole different way.  

I know how you feel Gordon, I've been searching for a gluten free and dairy free crust myself.  My body doesn't do well with flour unless it is from sprouted grain; but I enjoy gluten free too as long as there isn't any added sugar.  I thought that I was lactose intolerant, however, I've recently discovered that I can have milk as long as it's raw.  I can have pasteurized butter and a little cheese occasionally without a problem; but I try to stick with whatever I can make from my raw milk.  The gluten free crust that I eat has cheese in it and so do quite a few others unfortunately.  Cheese may not bother me, but it may bother your wife. 

I did, however, come across the pizza recipe below on Youtube.  It is both gluten AND dairy free!  I'm looking forward to trying it myself.  I hope that this is helpful and if you try the recipe please be sure to tell me what you think! 





No comments:

Post a Comment