Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rawsome Raid II

I don't understand what really happened in the video.  I thought California was one of the few states where it was legal to sell raw milk.  It should be legal everywhere, but I remember seeing raw dairy products on the shelves of Whole Foods when I lived in San Diego a few years ago.  What is happening in California?  

Don't get me wrong, I'm not an advocate of food borne illnesses.  If the farmer or business owner selling the milk labels the product truthfully and properly (stating that the milk IS raw and was tested for disease causing cultures) then it is now up to the consumer to leave it on the shelf or to purchase it and take it home for consumption; it is NOT UP TO THE GOVERNMENT and it never should have been their decision in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment