Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Health Freedom: The Nightmare Continues

I can't believe that the government is doing it again!  This is suppose to be a free country!  I understand that there must be law and order, but we MUST all have the right to choose what is best for our health AND the health of our families.  The government shouldn't have any say in my child's health.  I'm sorry, but American children are anything but healthy.  1 in 450 kids has diabetes, 1in 110 has autism, 1 in 9 has asthma, 1 in 6 has ADD or some other learning disability, obesity is at a 32% rate in kids between 2 and 19 and infant obesity is up to 6% and the government believes that they should make decisions about MY child's health?! 

I found the following presentation to be frightening and disturbing.  I know the government is going to try and convince us that this is a good idea and it isn't.



No comments:

Post a Comment