Monday, September 26, 2011

Fasting (Part II)

I've been experiencing a runny nose lately.  This tells me that I'm allergic to something that I'm eating.  I hope that it isn't the dairy.  I mean, my body seems to really like the raw butter and the raw milk, however, I've been occasionally cooking with the pasteurized butter.  I'm wondering if the pasteurized butter is the culprit, but I'll introduce each to my diet individually so that I can figure out what I'm reacting to.

There were no migraines for me this month.  I can't even say how both shocked and happy I am about that.  I have felt nauseous from time to time; out of nowhere.  I'm wondering if it is the bread that I'm eating or if it is neurological.  The headaches that I had this summer from migraines have been mild, but it is the nausea that knocked me over.  I feel that it is something that I'm eating, but I want to be sure.

All mentioned in this post and the last marked this weekend as the best possible time to do one last cleanse for the year.  I broke it last night and today I feel pretty good.  This week, I anticipate pinpointing which food needs a permanent ban from my diet.  I hope that it isn't the foods that I love so much.  If the pasteurized butter is doing all this then that I can live without; but we will see starting tomorrow when one of these foods are reintroduced to my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment