Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sustainable Living: Compostable Travel Utensils

There are travel utensils on the market now that are better than disposable utensils, because they are compostable!  Talk about sustainability!  I was so excited when I found this product because I am trying to get away from the petroleum based products as much as I can.  I won't even use plastic to kill my weeds if I could help it!

World Centric uses non-GMO corn to make the utensils which is amazing!  When you are finished with it, you could throw it into compost and it breaks down in about 6 months.  It makes me wonder if there are companies that make such products out of organic material.  If so, it would be great to use in organic garden compost.

They also make other sustainable travel products that I've used.  For more information, click on the "Buy from amazon.com" button below the item of choice.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment