Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dreams and Finance

For people like me, dreams and finance can seem like polar opposites at times.  If I want to make money I have to do some work that I dislike and if I want to live my dreams then I can't expect to make much money, right?  While I understand this feeling perfectly.  Even though I have felt this way sometimes; I don't believe that it is true at all.

It took two years of hard headed, tenacious searching and perseverance before my husband found the job that he has now.  He would be the first to tell you that it was all worth it; for he LOVES his job.  Like any job, it can be stressful, but I've never seen him handle stress as beautifully as he does these days.  I'm still struggling to live my dream, but I believe in what I do so strongly that I am willing to work like he did to make it happen.  He may not know this yet, but he inspired me to do what I love.  It wouldn't surprise me if pursuing any dream in the beginning phase feels messy or clumsy.  What is important is that you are planting a seed of the future. 

It takes creativity to live the life that you want.  It also takes courage and stubborn, undying faith.  The financial freedom will come eventually.  The question is what will get you through today?  For me, it's knowing what I have to offer to the world.  We all have something amazing to contribute and I want to play my part very badly.

Are you in the beginning phase of manifesting your dreams?  What gets you through the day?  As always, questions, comments and furthermores are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment