Friday, June 17, 2011

Green First Aid Care Items

There are three items that I try to have around the house at all times. 
  1. Apple cider vinegar
  2. 105 proof Jamaican rum
  3. Organic Bancha tea
The rum and the vinegar actually serve the same purpose but in some situations sometimes one has an advantage over the other.  They are both antimicrobial agents.  I've used them both on cuts, to clean and for illnesses.  On  a road trip, I usually do a little cleaning when I get to my hotel room just in case the cleaners got a bit lazy (it happens).  I'll apply a little rum to the sink, toilet seat and the shower knobs.  If I have food poisoning or a stomach virus; I'll pour two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into a tall glass of water and drink it slowly.  I've applied hot Bancha tea bags to styes and bug bites.  East coast mosquito really like my blood so; it is good to have some on me.

What are some other green first aid care items?

No comments:

Post a Comment