Monday, June 27, 2011

Multiple Sclerosis Treatment

A very dear friend of mine has multiple sclerosis (MS).  I've always believed that there are treatments that can help her defeat it.  One thing that she was told by holistic professionals was to remove the amalgam fillings from her teeth and she has been working on that ever since.  It is unfortunately far more expensive than it should be (there will be more on this in a later post).

When I saw this video, I HAD to post it and I had my friend in mind the whole time.  Maximized Living chiropractors go beyond spinal adjustments.  They teach their patients how to heal.  The doctor that this individual happened to see was my chiropractor Dr. Joseph Arvay.  There are, however, Maximized Living doctors everywhere that can help with this condition.  I would like to encourage my friend to consider this.  At the very least, please hear what this individual has to say about my doctor and about Maximized Living (please click this link to find a doctor in your area):




No comments:

Post a Comment