Friday, June 3, 2011

Got Pills: Part II

Part I of "Got Pills?" I feel is a very important video to see.  Just to have a sense of what to be careful of when going to see a physician.

Again, to be clear, I'm not speaking harshly of all MDs and what I say isn't anything personal either.  There are many MDs out there who love their job because they like to heal people.  That is a beautiful intention and I'm not here to insult any such physician in any way.  Unfortunately, an MD's practice is based on a medical philosophy where illness needs to be taken care of with medication.  Even though there are more and more MDs who don't believe in this anymore; they didn't receive the training to heal patients naturally (like NDs did).  This is why I am wary of the "holistic MDs" even though I have been to some that are excellent.  I would go to them again, but as before I would go with my eyes open.

If you are on any kind of medication at all, I would urge for you to watch the video again.  Just because this is information that everyone should have especially if taking prescription drugs.  Prescription drugs are necessary sometimes, but it is also very necessary to always take prescription with your eyes wide open and after asking many questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment