Sunday, June 19, 2011

Guest Posts Forum

There is now a Guest Posts Forum on the Whole Health Destinations page.  

This site takes health and healing to a whole different level.  Be Well My Friends (BWMF) addresses matters that pertain to general health such as:  fitness, diet and disease prevention; all of which I believe are general attributions to health issues.  BWMF also talks about social, emotional, psychological, spiritual (in a more universal sense) and mental health.   These may not be very common attributions to health, but they all pertain to our overall health in many ways as well.  I also mentioned the health of our children and how it effects them in school.  I don't believe this is discussed nearly enough.  The environment is another area that we don’t often think of when we talk about our health, but it is important.  The greener our environment is, the greater it will impact our health in a positive way.  This is why I often talk about gardening, sustainability and eco safe products like cleaners, pest control, cosmetics and much more. 

I know there are people who are experts in fields that I have mentioned or posted about in BWMF.  I welcome information from others who are in professional positions that pertain to the topics of this site.  I also welcome people who simply applied what they've learned about health to their lives only to see the great benefits of it.  This is a forum where you can share your wisdom and experience.  These posts are likely to be placed on the homepage with credit to the writer and a comment from me.  The posts on this site are usually short articles, so be advised that longer articles may be divided into two or more smaller posts.  Please remember to include links to your site or blog so that others can find you easily.

I’m excited about what others have to share and look forward to your posts!

Re-registration is necessary in order to use the forums.  Click *here* for simple step by step instructions on how to re-register and use the forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment