Thursday, June 2, 2011

Finding Your Own North Star

Hey there my BeWell BookWorms!  Are you hungry for the new book of the month?  Well it has been on the BeWell BookWorms page from yesterday, I just wanted to finish my series before posting about something entirely different on the home page.

A friend of mine recommended this month's book to me over a year ago.  I found it to be very helpful.  At the time that I purchased it, I loved my job, my team and my students.  There was something missing though.  As much as I loved the job, I didn't feel that I belonged there.  It wasn't my calling.  I loved teaching, but in my heart of hearts I'm a more of a counselor than a schoolteacher and it has always been that way even before I got my graduate degree.  Anyone who knows anything about me would say the same.

What is YOUR calling?  Perhaps this book can bring you closer to an answer like it did for me.  The challenge is having the will to go after it, the courage to face the obstacles that lay ahead and the stubbornness to keep going regardless of the occasional fall or road block.

Below are three ways to benefit from Martha Beck's wisdom.  The first book is a paperback, the second is a hardcover and the third is a journal.  For more information, please click the "Buy from amazon.com" button below the item of choice.  Any questions about the book, feel free to comment below or start a discussion on the Whole Health Destinations' page.


No comments:

Post a Comment