Monday, June 6, 2011

Passionate Life

Many have talked about pursuing a career that they love.  This isn't as easy as it sounds.  I am one of many who KNOWS this.  It is, however, important.  My husband after two years of struggling finally found a career that he could really love.  Like most jobs, it is stressful at times.  I notice, however, that he handles stress with his new job far better than he did with his old job.  That is one of many benefits of doing a job that you enjoy.

In my case, I'm building a business.  Things don't happen right away when you are building a business.  But when the business is your passion; you can't wait to work, you can't help but work hard and you don't realize you are working hard because you enjoy yourself!

What is your calling?  What have you learned from this month's book so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment