Friday, April 22, 2011

Decreasing Toxicity: How Is The Exercise Coming?

I confess that even though I've started exercising a few months ago, I've been most consistent with it only in the last couple of weeks.  The only good that came of not being consistent is that now I can compare how I feel when I exercise to when I don't.  I've got to admit, I love how I feel when I exercise regularly!

Please allow me to review a few things just in case there are any questions that aren't being asked; although I hope by now most know that I encourage the questions, comments and furthermores.  There are several posts for you to refer to on exercise such as the ones on surge training.  Don't forget how important it is to stretch before you exercise; for it will decrease your chance of injury.  I highly recommend weight bearing exercise because of its many benefits, but it isn't really essential.  If you would like to do weight bearing exercise, I highly recommend working with a trainer.  Above all, have fun!

Please don't forget to check with your doctor before you start any exercise program and please let me know how it is going.  As always, questions, comments and furthermores are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment