Friday, April 15, 2011

Psychotropic Medications

According to Dr. Mercola, depression is not a chemical imbalance in the brain.  The link that I've provided leads to an article on his website.  I must disagree with that point, however, because while no one can say that it is a known fact that depression is a chemical imbalance, no one can say that it is not a chemical imbalance either because neither claim has been proven.

As someone who has had depression, I can testify to the fact that it is a condition that is real and at times it can be debilitating to the point of complete fatigue.  I was astounded when I saw this video, although with everything that I have learned about the pharmeceutical industry, I really shouldn't have been surprised at all.

Please look for my comments in the Rants forum on the Whole Health Destinations page and feel free to reply!


No comments:

Post a Comment