Monday, April 18, 2011

Decreasing Toxicity: Exercise Program

Yes, you've read the title correctly, it's time to start exercising if you haven't yet.  If you have started an exercise program, I simply encourage you to stick with it.

For those of you who have depression and you haven't found a neurofeedback clinic, exercise can really help you in the meantime.  I still had episodes of depression when I was an aerobics instructor, but the episodes lasted longer when I didn't exercise later in my life.  Exercise will also help fight all kinds of diseases.  You will even decrease your chances of getting colds and flu with exercise.  This is why my doctor tells me that even a little exercise is better than no exercise.  My current exercise program consists of burst training or riding my bike.  I also try to get some weight bearing exercise in three times per week to keep my bones and muscles strong and healthy. 

I've posted about the many benefits of exercise since I've started this blog, but I may have left out one benefit.  I was reminded by our book of the month "Juicing, Fasting and Detoxing for Life" that exercise will help move toxins our of the body more quickly.  This is why I felt that it should be a part of your detox program.  Now that you are in a place where you've decreased the toxins in your life, you're at a point now where can move toxins out of your body more quickly without getting sick from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment