Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Greener Cleaner Life: Why I Live This Way

I've always been passionate about living the greener, cleaner life.  I believe one of the reasons why I am among the more passionate is because the toxic life has impacted my me in ways that were so daunting.  Toxicity tends to make me sicker than many.  Many people in my life have little to fear besides weight gain when it comes to toxins like processed sugar or white flour for example; if I eat processed sugar or white flour, I will not be able to function at all.

The people who wrote books on wellness are often people like me who were once sickly.  Many of them found that when they learned how to control the flow of toxicity in their bodies and environment, their illnesses went away.  I'm not that different, however, it took me a long time to get where I am.  I made the excuses for falling back into my old life, I still do sometimes.  I'm thankful, however, that a majority of the time I stand strong in my normal style of healthy living.

What inspired you?  As always questions, comments and furthermores are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment