Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Psychotropic Medications Presentation

The video in the last post was a fantastic eye opener.  I was on Prozac years ago and it really didn’t do anything for me. I didn’t have depressive episodes for as long as I was on it, but within two years after I stopped taking it I had to go right back to taking it again.  I felt so enslaved by it that I stopped taking it after two months and started seeking alternatives to Prozac.  It wasn’t for another 9 years before I found the cure for depression and pursued it with all my heart and soul not to mention everything that I had in the bank but it was worth it!

The one thing that bothered me about the video was that some would say that there is NO chemical imbalance.  Well, the absence of a chemical imbalance wasn't proven anymore than the presence of one.  Through brain mapping for the miracle that is neurofeedback, it CAN be seen that OCD,ADD, ADHD, depression, alcoholism and other such conditions are neurological issues and can be treated and cured.  I saw with my own two eyes the electrochemical state of my brain compared to other brains of people with depression and there were similarities that characterize depression according to a brain map.  I for one haven’t had a depressive episode for the last seven years and I’ve NEVER had to take psychotropic drugs within that time.

Because of my experience, I have a reason to believe that depression is the result of a neurological issue if not other malfunctions of the intestines or thyroid.  Whatever the cause of depression or other so-called psychological disorders (which I believe is actually a symptom of something else), psychotropic drugs aren't the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment