Sunday, April 3, 2011

Personal Concerns About Monsanto

The company responsible for the product Roundup and the largest biotechnological company in the world is increasingly becoming a threat to everyone's health and safety.  The more I learn about them, the more I am afraid for all of us.  I've posted about genetically modified organisms or GMO on more than one occasion.  I've rarely posted about personal concerns.

Monsanto isn't just creating a corrupt new way to farm; they are trying to decrease our right to choose what we want to put on our plates and in our bodies.  It angers me that we are so compliant with these health hazards yet in Europe the people saw right through them and demanded the right to choose.  When is America going to wake up and smell the fake farming?

I'm glad to know that there are many who are as against Monsanto as I am.  I am hoping and praying for more people who are in the fight with me.

Click here for more infomation on GMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment