Saturday, April 16, 2011

Organic Gardening: Worm Bins

Worms are wonderful little critters... for your garden that is.  There are several ways to compost; one is with worms.  The contents of compost and worm bins are to feed you soil.  Healthy soil will deliver a healthy organic garden.

Most of you know how excited I am about starting a garden next year.  This year I'm going to Focus on tending the soil and learning how to grow good healthy plants.  I've finally chosen the perfect spot in my back yard where there is sun.  I'll test the ph a little later this spring even though I'll have to test it again next year before I start.

Please see my post in the Organic Gardening forum on the Whole Health Destinations page; especially if you aren someone with experience in gardening.  I would really appreciate your advice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment