Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Change of Direction: Part IV

I know that between the video and my last two posts I may have illustrated a rather dark picture.  Please don't despair!  I didn't design this site to announce the end of the world.  I designed this site to empower people!  I designed it so that we can all help each other see where we are being destructive so that we can make changes and start being more constructive.  So this is one area where we are being self destructive; the question is what do we do about it?

It starts with you.  Mahatma Gandhi said "Be the change that you wish to see in the world" so I feel that it is best to start there.  What will you do to rebuild a society that has been dumbed down?  There are many places to start; one is to keep doing what you are doing now which is decreasing the toxicity in your life and household.  Fluoride, for example, lowers the IQ in children as we've discussed; so let us keep our kids away from fluoride.  We discussed getting a filter or reverse osmosis for your house to get the fluoridation out.  You could also subscribe to good clean spring water like Eldorado.  Do an occasional detox program like fasting or an herbal detox program and inspire your friends and loved ones to join you.  You can also join the millions against Monsanto and fight for your right to know what foods are being genetically altered.  

So, do you want a healthier world?  Good, so do I.  There are tons of things that can be done to move toward a healthier world.  Let us get together and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment