Monday, February 14, 2011

Wellness Fizz

When I feel a sore throat coming on, I drink Wellness Fizz this as instructed on the container.  So far this winter it has been working very well.  I almost caught a cold, but it turned into a sniffle that was gone in a week and a half.  This is one of few things that I purchase with “natural flavors” in it.  Although there isn’t proof, I decided to trust in what I was told about the natural flavors being extracted from a tea.  Besides, I believe the benefits of the product outweigh the disadvantages of that one ingredient and I really enjoy the fruity flavor.  I've only tried berry and tangerine but it looks like there are other flavors out there as well.  In fact, I can't find the berry one that I'm used to on Amazon, but I found the tangerine and one with assorted flavors that I've never seen before.

You can purchase them below:

1 comment: