Thursday, February 24, 2011

Reiki Journal Forum

Reiki facilitates healing by movement of energy and is mysterious even to those of us who use it.  Besides the fact that it relaxes the client, it often helps me see where the client needs more support and empowerment.  Through Reiki, I’ve been able to sense things in others that enabled me to be a more effective life coach (as well as a more effective counselor and massage therapist) for them.  For this reason, I decided to create a Reiki journal on Be Well My Friends to give another kind of support; but also to share the miracles of Reiki.

For everyone who has a belief system that is based on things that are tangible or scientifically proven, however, the Reiki Journal forum may not be for you.  You may do better following one of the other forums or the blog here on the home page.  The Reiki Journal forum deals with matters that are more spiritual.  By spiritual, again, I mean the individual as a whole.  In other words, on this blog when I speak of what is spiritual, I am referring to the social, emotional, psychological and mental aspect of an individual and how it all connects and manifests in the physical.

It is a journal because in many ways I'm tracking growth.  Reiki is a journey through which I am always growing.  In the Reiki Journal forum I will track the growth in the readers (you), past clients and I'll track how I've grown and how I'll continue to grow.  Again, however, my focus is to give what I can to help inspire growth and empowerment in others.  Thank you again for reading; be well my friends!

Re-registration is necessary in order to use the forums.  Click here for simple step by step instructions on how to re-register and use the forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment