Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Advertisements on This Site

I feel I have a responsibility to make a statement about the kinds of ads that you see on this site.  The ones around the posts, as opposed to in the posts, are NOT chosen by me.  I don’t mind ads for Universities, farmer's markets or for the Google phone or other such ads.  The ads for harsh cleaners, fast foods and a certain soft drink, however, are NOT supported by this site (if I avoid posting the name, the number of appearances it makes may decrease).  If I remember correctly, I was explicitly and unapologetically harsh whenever I spoke of processed foods or harsh cleaners.

If there is a product that is advertised in an individual post, it is because I use or will be using that very product and I recommend it highly.  Because of all of the very common products that I urge people to get rid of like fluoride toothpaste, I feel the need to give people some ideas about what they can replace it with like the tooth powder that I talked about in an earlier post.  I post the add to make it easier for you to buy.  Many of these items you could find in a health food store, however, sometimes health items are found in some cities and states and not in others.  One reader informed me that Salba seeds, for example, aren't available in the UK.

To the products that I DO NOT support but utterly reject and despise with every single cell in my body:  just in case I wasn’t quite clear, explicit and harsh enough; fast foods and the soft drink are the highway to disease and death!  THIS is what I teach, THIS is what I advocate and I don't apologize for speaking the truth that I know and understand.

I presented a video that shows how the unnamed soft drink can BADLY damage your skeletal system and overall health; just as a reminder, here it is again (I notice there is a pop up that sometimes blocks the important information, you can close it by clicking the X):



No comments:

Post a Comment