Monday, February 21, 2011

Forums: Say Hello

This forum (on the new page Whole Health Destinations) is for everyone to get to know everyone.  You can give your name or you can just give a user ID so that we (other readers and I) know what to call you. 

So please stop by for a moment and tell us as much or as little as you wish about yourself!  We are all friends here and this will help us to support each other.  You can be as open or as private as you like.  But let me know how I can serve you or how you want to serve others.

Whether I know you or not, my readers are all very precious to me.  Getting an idea of who you are would be wonderful, but if you’d rather join the other discussions that’s okay too.  Either way, be well my friends!

Re-registration is necessary in order to use the forums.  Click here for simple step by step instructions on how to re-register and use the forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment