Monday, February 28, 2011

Decreasing Toxicity: Achieving Step 2

In step two we are in the process of gathering as much information as possible.  What kinds of toxins are affecting me?  How can I decrease the toxicity level in my home and in my body?  How do I get rid of these toxins?  What safe alternatives are there to the toxic foods and household products?

There is information on this site about eco safe products, filters that can remove fluoride and why you should use glass instead of plastic, for example.  I do my absolute best to provide my readers with accurate information from reliable sources and I may share of my own experience.  There are also several books and magazines that can provide you with great information as well.  Natural Health and Natural Home magazine are two favorites of mine.  They are excellent sources of information on how to create a greener home and a healthier body.  To subscribe or for more information, just click on any of the “buy at amazon.com” buttons below (from left to right:  Natural Health one year subscription; Natural Home one year subscription and a single issue of Natural Home).

You’re almost home.  You’re almost at the beginning of your new life.  Once you have good information and good sources for information, you have achieved step two and you are ready to move on to one of the two most difficult steps which is step 3, acceptance.


No comments:

Post a Comment