Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Key to Victory over Candida (Part 1)

I just made a discovery that will ultimately change my whole life.  I'm still trying to process what I've learned.  It's a little difficult for me, yet it's simultaneously liberating!  I think I've figured out the key to keeping my candida overgrowth problem under control.

The secret is not cutting my sugar intake, for I do that naturally.  It's not being faithful to a yeast free diet because I would experience an overgrowth problem when I'm int he middle of such a diet.  It's not even taking probiotics, because I've been taking supplements three times per day AND eating vegan kefirs and yogurts not to mention a large amount of saurkrauts.  In my case, (and many others according to my doctor), the key to controlling candida seems to be lots and lots of meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment