Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ban The Frankenfish

I feel that the frankenfish is a huge threat.  Once frankenfish is released into the environment, salmon becomes property of Monsanto.

Everything else that they have done doesn't even compare to this because what this would mean is that there a particular form of life on earth that is owned by a corporation.  Do you comprehend that?  Salmon, ALL salmon will be owned by Monsanto.  I truly hope that I'm not the only one who sees how incredibly sick this is.  I used to like salmon, although I avoided it because of mercury that doesn't mean that I wanted to see their extinction.  I still had some hope that water could get cleaner one day and fish would be a healthy food again as a result.  Once frankenfish is kicked into play, that spells out extinction for salmon because they want to mix their frankenfish with the normal salmon and they will breed monster fish until there isn't any salmon left.

Please, please, please click *here* and let your voice be heard.  If salmon must be extinct, then so be it.  But IF we must give these jokers our food, they better know they aren't getting it without a fight at the very least.  


No comments:

Post a Comment