Wednesday, January 16, 2013

HB 108 Food Freedom Act; Wyoming

I can't believe it, but I have some MORE good news!  Many states are fighting against unjust laws that were created to protect corporate interests.  HB 108 is the new house bill for the Food Freedom Act in Wyoming.  It allows for the people to sell homemade foods.  In other words, this nonsense about stopping or fining young girls who open lemonade stands will stop.  The young lemonade sales girls will be under the protection of this law because this law also provides and exemption from licensing or inspection; which seems to be the favorite excuse of the law men who shut them down.

Don't misunderstand me, the lemonade stands aren't what I'm worried about, but it is an example of how much of our rights have been taken away.  If this bill becomes a law, family farms can thrive in Wyoming.  This will make it a VERY desirable place to live for so many people including myself.

This is the bill that I've been waiting for and for THIS, I wish I were a Wyoming resident so that my voice and vote would count.






No comments:

Post a Comment