Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Free Land; Are you Ready to Try Homesteading? | Eartheasy Blog

I've been hearing a lot about homesteading from colleagues.  I used to believe that what people mean by homesteading in the modern world was just a name they gave to their life of living off of the land; which isn't entirely wrong, it's just not the complete idea.  As I've researched, I've found that there is more to modern homesteading than I thought. There seems to even be a rumor of a homesteading act of 2009 which I would like to know more about.

Below is an article written by a homesteader.  It talks about the good the bad and the challenging aspects of homesteading.  In a world  where there is so much that is toxic, homesteading sounds like heaven to people like me.

Free Land – Are you Ready to Try Homesteading? | Eartheasy Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment