Friday, January 25, 2013

Living Off The Land

I look forward to a life of living off of the land; something very close to the homesteader who presented the video that I posted not long ago.  The only question is how to get there from here.

It's rarely wise to make big changes quickly and immediately.  There is so much that I still need to learn about raising crops and livestock.  There is also much to learn about making such a life that is self sustaining to minimize the need for outside sources.  I'm still learning about new technologies (like ozonizing fruits and vegetables) that could help me with the many old ideas (like making my own bread or butter) that I would like to make a part of my life.  I'm learning and doing my best to implement as many as I can now.

The homesteader's video gave me some ideas that I look forward to utilizing.  I hope to one day inspire as he has inspired me.


No comments:

Post a Comment