Saturday, January 26, 2013

Gluten-Free Sourdough Starter: a four-day culture shock | King Arthur Flour – Baking Banter

Here is another recipe for sourdough starter.  Again, I don't like it as much as the teff flour recipe, but I feel that it is always good to get a number of recipes to compare.  Besides, I've never tried teff; for all I know I could absolutely DETEST the flavor and may want to try one of these.  I'll have to purchase a bunch of flour which can be a pain, but bread needs to taste good too.  So I'm going to try a couple of different recipes.

Gluten-Free Sourdough Starter: a four-day culture shock | King Arthur Flour – Baking Banter

2 comments:

  1. My mom bought Gluten-Free flour and she tried to make pita but it is not for pita. She will try one of the receipes provided on the bag. I will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please do! :-) I look forward to hearing about them, and I will continue to share new insights on that subject as well.

    ReplyDelete