Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Colonics

Colonics sound pretty extreme.  The very sound of it scared me the first time that I heard of it.  It's funny how this video kept labeling it as an "enema" because it is far more intense than that.

I spoke with a spa that gives colonics and they said that the people who benefit the most from colonics are people who suffer from constipation and many other digestive issues.  But there are so many other benefits that can come of clearing the colon.  Usually when I have a fever, I put a castor oil pack on my abdomen and that breaks the fever and speeds up recovery.  The majority of probiotics and candida lives in the colon and is our defense system; except when candida grows out of control.  This brings up another good question,  can people with candida overgrowth benefit from colonics?

If it is something that you would like to explore, the following video is to give you some detailed information about colonics.


No comments:

Post a Comment