Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thanks A Lot Barack!




My fear is that some of the greatest and most needed doctors will follow in the footsteps of the doctors who run, (rather the doctors who are in the process of shutting down) the Boiling Springs clinic thanks to Obamacare.  I'm so afraid that if Romney wins and continues this fiasco, we will be looking at a major shortage of good doctors in the nation and that is a VERY scary thought.

There was a time when I almost never got sick.  Over the last five years there were some rapid changes in my life and many illnesses followed.  If it wasn't for the great doctors who guided me back to health, I don't know where I would be.  If Obamacare chases such doctors away, there will be people like me who will be in a horrible fix.  We need to stop confusing things.  Obamacare isn't going to benefit us.  Think about it; how will the patients who received the letter above benefit from this situation?

I feel very badly for the patients who depended on Boiling Springs; but I absolutely don't blame the doctors.  I hope to see far less of this in the future; but there is little hope as long as Obamacare is in play.

No comments:

Post a Comment