Saturday, April 21, 2012

Recipe Request

I have been hunting for a low temperature bread recipe.  Does anyone know of one?

I'm not trying to switch to a raw food diet or anything.  There are certain things that I will continue to cook in a conventional way, however, if there is a way to cook or bake foods under 150 degrees, I am open to instruction.  I prefer to keep as much of the nutrients in food as possible which is why low heat recipes would be good for me.  When foods start to get a little old, like onions, peppers and garlic for example, I use it to make things like soup stock.  Since the nutrients are mostly gone in food that is a little older, heating it isn't as much of an issue for me.  But for something like sprouted spelt flour, I would much rather bake it at a low temperature.  I know the recipe exists, but I'm having a difficult time finding one that I like.

More than ever, your questions, comments and furthermores are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment