Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ron Paul and Vaccines

Ron Paul talks about the government's role in healthcare when it comes to vaccines, where it has brought us and where he feels we need to go from here.  Like me, he isn't a fan of the WHO which is why Monsanto, Codex and the pharmaceutical industry don't like him.

I know that he is suppose to be behind Romney in the polls, but he would be the best man for president.  He is brilliant, his foresight has been proven freakishly accurate and like no other politician that I know of; he is honest.  If Romney wins, I have reason to be very concerned about my health, the health of my family and the health of others in the nation.

Dr. Paul, I hope that you are the one in the oval office for the next four years.  Our nation needs you very, very badly.



No comments:

Post a Comment