Friday, April 13, 2012

Fighting Estrogen Dominance

Fighting estrogen dominance can be tedious because there is so much to be aware of.  Something as wonderful as lavender can be recognized as estrogen by the body.  Because of this, it shouldn't touch the skin of an individual who suffers from estrogen dominance according to Dr. John Lee.

If you are as sensitive as me, there are a few products that may be of interest to you.  I'm going to talk about them in several posts throughout this month.  I have a long, long list of dos and don'ts that Dr. Lee sent along with his Progestelle product.

If you are interested in his product click *here* to go to his website.  I use it now, but what is even more useful are the things that I can do to help my hormones balance themselves.  When I spoke with Dr. Lee, he told me that many of his patients/clients who meticulously rid their household of products that can raise estrogen are the ones who eventually don't even need Progestelle, progesterone creams or any other product because the body just balances the hormones out on its own.

When I saw the list and when I spoke with Dr. Lee, I was overwhelmed.  I didn't know how to make all of these changes.  I didn't even know where to start.  Right now, I'm taking my time and making necessary changes slowly.  Again, I'll be giving tips and helpful hints throughout the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment